Here are some testimonials from people who have experienced our webinars, training and personal coaching:
TESTIMONIALS – CLICK TO LISTEN (more coming)
Frank + Friend – Frank+Friend-2014-09-29-17.34
Brent – Brent-2014-09-29-18.10
Hi! Firstly I wish to thank you immensely for this invaluable information you are providing. I have been a member only a week now and feel sooo much more EMPOWERED now that i have perused the information – Y—-
Hi jd and thank you for the hookup to the webinar.
This webinar is the most awesome webinar i have ever listened to in my life and i believe it 100%. – R F LINK—-
Another really powerful course [Your Complaint IS Their Restraint]. Very proud to have taken part. I love the way it’s structured. If gives you good research sources to look over in your own time at your own speed. So you can understand what principles your explaining through the course.
Lots of great research material that you provided that I prob wouldn’t have even known existed if you haven’t provided. Such as different gov. Websites that explain the purposes for their offices and complaint process s and what their actual jobs entail.
Thanks again. – JL—-
“I’ve been through the H4J: In Action course twice now, and am now working through the H4J Do Common Law Courts Exist? material… just awesome…Warmest Regards” – KI—-“I have successfully used the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to fully clear a close friend of an IRP. It happened on the 14th of Sept 2013. He contacted me on the 16th. I received notice of the ruling by the Superintendents office on the 7th of Oct. clearing him completely.Thank you on behalf of my good friend. He is very grateful. (To say the least). I would like to say “thank you” and “namaste”. I am grateful for you and people like you who still “believe’.” – Dwayne—-
“Hey jd, H4J- In Action was amazing, a huge amount of information, well-organized, well-researched, with lots of context, well worth the investment. Even though I have no current ‘issues’ myself, I will be reviewing this material for years for future reference and because I could not keep up with the homework. I highly recommend this webinar and www.private-person.com as well and continue to spread the word.” – J.L.—-
“Coming from Eastern Europe I still easily fear authority, but being involved in this powerful awakening process generates confidence and sense of freedom. Your contribution to this process is enormous, the information you shared with us puts hope for justice in my mind.Recently I have had some unfortunate dealing with my tenants involving a neighbour and I found it much easier to communicate by using some of the suggestions offered in your presentation. I think that your efforts are changing peoples lives. I imagined that if half of the people change to honer and responsibility the other half would have no choice.” – Peter—-
“I liked the course a lot, I’m finding it helps my confidence and I’m going to start it all over again and repeat it. “– M.V.—-
“The seminar’s I did catch live really gave me a positive feeling about possible legal or court proceedings. I am working my way through the recordings. I appreciate the effort you put into the series and hope to be able to participate in any future “teachings”.” – C.G.—-
“I just wanted to drop a quick line and tell you how much I’m enjoying this course…
I have the course on my iPad while I’m driving to work (1hour) each way…
Can’t believe how fast the drive goes, and I’ve only completed 4 sessions so far…Thank you so much…” – K.I.—-
“Enjoying going through H4J_IA. What an accomplishment on your part…..Things are quite stressful at several levels right now and it is great to have a ‘lifeline’ like H4J. I am sure it is the same for many others.—-
Many thanks, as always”. – C.L.—-
“another great event”—-
“Another impressive, interesting and informational packed webinar. Thank you so much for the work that you do!”—-
“Been looking forward to it and wasn’t disappointed!”—-
“Every webinar you do is amazing.Thank you very much for your Help!”—-
“Excellent presentation! …great content!”—-
“Excellent! Thank-you for being so concise.”—-
“Great information! I have six pages of notes. Its off to the bank I go…”—-
“I believe what I was able to hear was excellent. I hope it is posted tomorrow so I can go through again and take more notes. I would very much appreciate if it is available tomorrow or at least very soon later this week. The more I listen the more confidence builds up. I have been studying for 8 years now and this is the best classes I have attended.”—-
“I really appreciate your Webinars. They confirm most of my due diligence that I’ve researched..I have opened a basic bank account. I’ll email my comments later.Thanks”—-
“these are informative and pertinent well presented and helpful”—-
“Thanks, inspiring as always!”—-
“Thanks. Found the webinar valuable, picked up many points that help connect the ‘dots’ in the Court process recently experienced”—-
“the software worked well… and the content of the presentation was superior to nearly every other webinar… talkshoe and so forth that I have participated in…. thank you ‘private person’…”—-FROM A RECENT WEBINAR
- I think it was very informative. Thank you
- Good Share! Thanks
- Very good session and thank you!
- I think Equity is an extremely important aspect to our rights that more need to innerstand.
- I’ve been reading Gibsons book and talking to people all over the world who are sure this is where our remedy is to be found.
- Being was knowledgeable of the subject I was able to follow along some what.
- Looking forward to a link so I can view/HEAR this Webinar at a latter date
- Excellent info as always. Thanks for all your efforts and sharing of your finds. It’s much appreciated!
- Very good
- The information was fantastic and the user interface was great
- Definitely eye opening. This is yet another important piece of the puzzle.
- Excellent information! Looking forward to diving into the Gibson book. Thanks jd.
- Fabulous, Thank-you very much, The research never ends … I’ll be in touch shortly
- Mostly good except few breakups in Audio…
- Thank you jd for the well presented webinar
- always the best presentations by jd
- Lost sound, the slides were not always showing, otherwise good
- Great info! Thanks!
- amazing….have only been on pp and wrongdoer for 7 or so days and have really been grinding and this dovetails beautifully. Thank you!
- good stuff very informative and straight to the point, equity rule.
- Very informative-love the fact that he spoke on things that inspire more homework!!!
- great job! Well done.
- Wonderful ! Thanks and you are on the right path! Health & Love
- Interesting thanks
- Outstanding. Just what I’ve been looking for.
- Thanks~! Well presented. I’m glad to have connected.
- like usual, very well presented and filled with lots of valuable information to give people real tools for getting ahead in the game.
- Was disconnected due to ISP failure Info was great while I was there! Hope to catch the whole show!” WHAT’S NEXT?
- I thought he was terrific – a few connectivity problems but all in all, excellent presentation and knowledge of equity. Also addressing the issues was good